Lazy Girl Power!
Inside every girl, there is a lazy girl residing, waiting for that wonderful opportunity to jump out and show herself to the whole world. But, then there are a completely different set of girls belonging to a different universe, the Lazy Universe, where the active girl rests while the lazy girl is conquering the world. This girl always finds the easiest way to do things, without having to strain herself too much. Me, being one such girl, has found the PERFECT lazy girl fitness workout.
Even Bill Gates once said that he would recruit the lazy ones since they would find the easiest methods of doing anything and everything.
But, there are certain things that even the lazy girl is not capable of inventing, for example, exercising without having to stress a lot. This article is dedicated to all the lazy girls out there, like me, who are dying to exercise daily but are not able to do it. The following list is going to concentrate on the ultimate lazy girl’s workout, so you won’t even need to get up!
10 Lazy Girl Fitness Workout
1. Seated Scissors
This Lazy Girl Fitness Workout doesn’t even require you to stand up. You could do it by sitting on your couch. It is especially useful for your legs and tummy.
- Sit on the edge of your couch with your back straight.
- Then stretch your legs in front of you.
- Keep folding them back and forth in a crossed manner.
- Do this daily, for a minimum of fifty times.
- Fold your arms in front of you in the same crisscrossed manner for better results.
2. Hip Raises
For this exercise, you don’t even have to move from your bed! This is especially good for your butt, abs and thighs. The perfect way to lose weight for the lazy person.
- Lie with your back on the bed.
- Stretch your arms beside you with your palms facing down.
- Then bring your knees up in such a way that your heels are touching the floor of your bed.
- Slowly, lift your hips in such a way that they form a line in between your legs and shoulders.
- Then, without stretching your right leg (or knee), bring it over your right hip and then put it back on the bed.
- Repeat this with your left leg. That would complete one rep.
- Do it for a minimum of ten times, for more effect.
3. Tricep Dips
This is another Lazy Girl Fitness Workout which requires the help of your couch. This exercise is for those lazy girls who want wonderful tank top arms.
- Sit on the edge of your couch with your hands beside you and fingers pointing forward.
- Lift your toes so that only your heels are resting on the ground.
- Then lift yourself up, in such a manner that your arms are stretched out completely.
- Go down until you touch the ground, all the time balancing yourself on only your heels, and then come back up again.
- Repeat this for a minimum of twenty times a day for better results.
4. Diamond Reverse Crunches
This workout, once again, does not require you to get off your lovely bed. Also, this is most effective for your lower abs and thighs.
- Lie down with your back on the bed and your hands stretched beside you, your palms facing downwards. You can also hold the back of your head if you find that more comfortable.
- Then, bend your knees in such a manner that the space between your knees forms a diamond.
- Then, slowly lift your legs up, along with your hips, so that the diamond shape is intact.
- Slowly, with controlled motions, bring it down again, being careful not to drop your legs.
- This is one rep, repeat it several times for better results.
5. Calf And Toe Raises
Go, run to your couch and preserve a space for yourself there. This exercise is good for your calf muscles, to the core of them.
- Sit on the edge of your couch and put your legs on the floor at a ninety-degree angle, with your feet flat.
- Then lift your heels off the floor, so that only your toes are on the ground.
- Slowly lower your heels back onto the floor.
- Repeat this until you feel fatigued.
- Repeat the same procedure with the positions of your heels and toes interchanged.
- Do this several times for better results.
6. Joint Leg Rotation
For those who have learned yoga, this is a very familiar one; but for those who haven’t, well, this is one of the best and easiest Lazy Girl Fitness Workout. It is especially best for your legs and tummy.
- Lie down flat on the bed with your hands stretched out by your side.
- Make sure that your knees are not bent, not even a little.
- Then, bring both of your legs as close as you can.
- Lift your legs together, straight up, without bending your knees.
- Rotate your legs in a clockwise direction, making sure that they reach their lowest point during rotation; ten times.
- Then repeat the process in anticlockwise direction another ten times.
- Keep doing it regularly for better results.
7. Head Touch
This is probably the only exercise where I suggest you stand and do the exercise since this is really helpful for those of you who are very annoyed, irritated and frustrated about your belly fat.
- Stand straight with your arms tight beside you and your legs together.
- Then slowly bend so that your head touches your knees.
- Keep practicing this daily so that, eventually you will be able to do it one day.
8. Arm Extensions
Once again go to your couch and take your place at the edge of it. This exercise is once again perfect for amazing arms.
- Take two bottles, one in each hand.
- Sit in such a way that when you stretch your hands below you, they reach your knees.
- Then, slowly lift your arms up on either side so that you make a T-shape.
- Repeat this process for better results.
9. Jack Knife Sit Up
This Lazy Girl Fitness Workout requires you to lie down, anywhere of your comfort. This exercise is very beneficial for your upper abs, lower abs, chest and quads. Yet another way to lose weight when you’re lazy.
- Lie down flat on your back with your legs stretched.
- Stretch your hands behind your head.
- Now, put your legs apart, such that there is small gap in between them, forming the shape of a ‘V’
- Then, lift your legs into the air, while also bringing your hands forward so that they pass through the ‘V’.
- Make sure that you bend properly, using all your muscles.
10. Scissor Legs
For this final Lazy Girl Fitness Workout, lie down for one last time. This is a really simple exercise, which is very helpful for your legs and lower abs.
- Lie down on your back and stretch your legs, and hands right beside you.
- Then, slowly lift both your legs into the air, making sure that you do not bend your knees.
- Then, bring one leg down, followed by the other.
- Repeat this process several times for amazing results.
Also Read: Exercise For Obese People To Lose Weight !!!