Grow Long Hair Fast Naturally
Whether it is pollution, eating and drinking habits, deteriorating environmental conditions, or the use of chemicals, everything seems to be working against us having long hair and fast hair growth and maintaining healthy hair, with the most common reason being ‘hair fall’! We have all dreamed of having long hair at some point and have wondered how to make your hair grow faster and longer, maybe even experimented. Just like how every problem has a solution, there are also natural ways to grow hair faster and longer the healthy way.
Natural Hair Growth Remedies
Before we find ways to grow hair fast, let’s first find natural hair growth products to make your hair grow longer and thicker. These ways to grow hair longer will also stop our hair from falling out! Here are a few ways to treat hair fall and grow hair faster naturally:
1. Get Long and Strong Hair Using Gooseberry
One of the best hair growth products are gooseberries. This natural ingredient is filled with vitamins that will help with growing long natural hair and even strengthen your hair.
- Mix a tablespoon each of gooseberry pulp and lemon juice, and apply it to your scalp.
- Let it stay overnight, using a shower cap to cover it.
- Wash it off it in the morning.
2. Grow Natural Hair Fast with Onion Juice
Onion juice has the power to stimulate the roots of your hair making it the fastest way to grow hair longer in a short period of time. In fact, it is said that onion juice can even help with hair regrowth for women.
- Squeeze the juice of an onion and apply it to your scalp.
- Let it dry for fifteen minutes and then, wash it off.
- Do this twice a week to see better results.
3. Make Your Hair Grow Quicker using Fenugreek
Fenugreek seeds contain Nicotinic Acid which helps you grow natural hair fast and healthy, with great results. This works even better than other home remedies for hair growth as Fenugreek strengthens hair, boosts immunity (decreases hair fall) and contains curative properties for balding.
- Soak a cup of fenugreek seeds overnight.
- Add water to this and make it into a fine paste, and apply it to your scalp.
- Let it dry for forty minutes and then wash it off.
- Do this every morning, for a month, for results to start showing.
4. Curry Leaves Can Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Curry leaves are not just products that make your hair grow faster but, can also cure any problems of premature greying.
- Take a bunch of curry leaves and grind them into a fine paste.
- Into this paste, add milk and apply it to your scalp.
- Allow it to dry for an hour and then wash off.
- Repeat this regularly for fast results.
5. Get Your Hair to Grow Faster and Longer with Garlic
Garlic contains the best vitamins for hair growth – Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 which is the perfect combination to grow hair longer.
- Boil seven to eight crushed cloves of garlic, along with olive oil.
- Apply this to your scalp and let it dry for thirty minutes.
- Wash it off.
- Repeat this thrice a week for better results.
6. Castor Oil
Castor oil is the best oil for hair growth and a natural cure for baldness. It also works as a way to retain moisture, which is perfect for dry scalps.
- Mix castor oil with an equal amount of coconut, olive or almond oil.
- Massage your scalp thoroughly and leave it for thirty to forty-five minutes before washing off.
- Essential oils such as rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender or thyme, can also be added to castor oil for better effects.
7. Aloe Vera for Healthy Hair Growth
Aloe Vera is used for skincare, health care and haircare. It is a great source of proteolytic enzymes which grow hair long fast.
- Apply a mixture of fresh aloe vera gel to your scalp.
- Allow it to dry for thirty minutes before washing it off.
You can also use equal amounts of coconut milk and wheat germ oil with aloe vera, and apply it to your hair. Drinking aloe vera juice on a regular basis can also grow healthy hair.
Best Shampoo for Hair Growth
1. Soapnuts – Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner
Soapnuts are the best hair growth shampoo you can find. Instead of using your basic shampoo use soap nuts to wash your hair as no matter what shampoo you use, it is a mixture of several chemicals which may or may not be compatible with your skin type. Soap nut, on the other hand, is a natural product that is compatible with any hair type and is also extremely healthy for your hair.
2. Vinegar – Fast Hair Growth Shampoo
To a liter of water, add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and use it to wash your hair. These hair growing products acts as a conditioner and helps boost hair growth along with the elimination of dandruff.
Also Read: Bad Hair Day? Say No In These 10 Steps!
Tips For Long Hair And Fast Growth
All of us want long hair and quite often, we want it yesterday! The following hair growth tips for women are sure to give you results that you love. By starting with hair loss regulation (if you are experiencing it), hair growth automatically picks up speed, helping your hair grow fast and get longer hair!
1. Use Cold Water to Get Hair to Grow Faster
Hot water opens the pores on your head, while cold water tightens them. So, try and make it a point to rinse your hair with cold water at the end of your shower.
2. Trim Your Hair Regularly to Get Long Hair Fast
Split ends are a common sight in any individual’s hair. These split ends, if left unattended, can alter hair growth by damaging the hair follicles eventually. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you trim your hair regularly to cure these split ends and help your hair grow longer faster.
3. The Best Tips for Hair Growth – Hydrate Yourself
As weird as it might sound, hydration helps grow your hair better. This is perhaps one of the best way to grow long hair that is healthy and strong!
4. Sleep Care for Fast Hair Growth
These hair growing tips are a must do for anyone who is really interested in taking care of their hair!
While getting some proper sleep is great for your health, it is important that you do not sleep with a tight braid or tight ponytail. Always loosen your ponytail or leave your hair loose while sleeping.
To increase hair growth fast, try sleeping on a silk pillowcase instead of a cotton pillowcase.
5. Add Avocado to Your Diet
Avocado is naturally rich in fatty acids. They contain in them the proteins that are very useful for the keratin present in your hair and can boost hair growth. You can always eat them, or use them as a hair mask. This will ensure fast growing hair.
Also Read: Banana Usage for Hair Growth
6. Towel Wrap vs. Shirt Wrap
It is a commonly acknowledged and known fact that your hair is more fragile when wet. In such a condition, it is always unadvisable to towel wrap it, burdening it with the fabric and weight of the cloth. Use light weight clothes or just pat it dry with a towel.
Do not brush your hair when wet since there is a high probability that you will lose more hair when it is wet, than when it is dry. Also, avoid rough brushing at all times, even when it is dry. Make it a point to gently brush it for a minute or two every day, in the morning and evening to grow out hair fast and also for its good health.
8. Stress-Free Encourages Fast Growth of Hair
Stress is one of the most primary reasons for hair loss and improper growth since it shows a negative effect on hair growth. Have you observed no hair growth even if you have been taking the best care of your hair? Have you given it everything it wants and still see no results? Well then, stress is the one to blame. The best way to grow hair is to reduce your stress through yoga or meditation.
Quite often stress is portrayed by one pulling out their hair, little do they know, hair fall happens naturally with stress!
Given the conditions outside, protection of hair is highly recommended whenever you step out of your house. One of the best tips for growing long hair is to cover it using a scarf or a hat so that it isn’t affected by any dust or chemicals from pollutants that are present in the air outside.
10. Diet Tips for Long Hair in One Month
Make it a point to include leafy vegetables, proteins, iron, zinc, and Vitamin rich foods to your diet. In particular, try adding Vitamin E foods like spinach, trout, and almonds to grow your hair faster and longer.