7 Weird Facts about love
These facts about love will either surprise you or creep you out! Take a look at them:
- Friendship is more important to women than love. Reportedly over 40% of women would dump their boyfriends if they found out that their friends had issues with him!
- If your ‘crush’ has lasted for longer than four months, then you are already in love!
- If you have been in love with someone for over a year, then your relationship is most probably not ‘romantic‘ anymore but, more of an ‘attachment’.
- Ekkachai Tiranarat and his wife Laksana, from Thailand, hold the world record for ‘the Longest Kiss Ever’. They locked lips for 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds!
- Kissing for a minute can burn up to 6.4 calories! (You can only imagine how slim that Thai couple is now!)
- Getting dumped might actually lead to you loving that person even more. This has come to be known as ‘frustration attraction’.
- While some people suggest that a girl is more likely to fall in love with a man who is much like her father, and a boy is more likely to fall in love with a girl like his mother; studies show that a child is more likely to fall in love with someone who is like the parent, who the child has unresolved issues with!