Who doesn’t want to look and stay young forever? But it isn’t possible. Science and technology have brought some marvelous methods in the field of health and beauty. Skin Rejuvenation is one of them. Often, people might have suggested you look at your age, especially women. However, it depends on the woman how and when she would want to begin her fight with aging, and it’s entirely up to her.
According to some experts, some people begin skin rejuvenation or aging treatment right from the age of their 20s. It occurs for two reasons. One, they wish to halt their aging. Second, they want to keep their skin safe from dullness, discoloration, and other sorts of skin irregularities. At present, high end and extremely sophisticated skin rejuvenation treatments are in continuous experiment stage across the world, including India. In this article, let’s discuss everything you need to know about skin rejuvenation.
When to begin looking
Reaction to aging differs from person to person. Even if a person is following a usual skincare regime and strict routine, yet there is some desire still gets left to get a healthy, poreless, and glowing skin complexion. Some people face aging signs in their 30s, such as unannounced wrinkles and fine lines. There can be pigmentation, dark spots, and sagging skin, making the situation worse. In such cases, experts advise skin rejuvenation to halt premature aging.
Besides, women in their 30s, the 40s, is the time where they need to acquire extra care to deal with deeper issues in the skin. At this period of age, hormones start playing havoc in both the body and the skin. Wrinkles appear to be more visible around your eyes and mouth as well. Then occurs age spots, dryness, and hyperpigmentation. Therefore, one needs to stay more cautious, and merely routine skincare is not going to fill the gaps. You will need more apart from the usual skincare. DermaniMedspa brings a varied range of skin rejuvenation therapies and techniques to resurface and rejuvenate your aging skin.
Popular skin rejuvenation treatments
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion is a process in which surgeons remove the uppermost layer of your skin with the help of a distinct instrument. A trained cosmetologist performs the procedure. The process helps to treat deep scars caused by acne, sun-damaged skin, and brown spots. If the cosmetologist performs it correctly, this specific skin rejuvenation technique gives you a beautiful, flawless, and smoother skin.
- Microdermabrasion: It is a non-chemical as well as a non-invasive method of skin rejuvenation. It exfoliates or removes dead skin layers. There’s a spray comprising micro-crystals in this procedure that removes the outermost layer of your skin, which is mostly dry. It also removes out dead skin cells, ensuring a younger and healthier-looking skin. Nowadays, they combine anti-aging or brightening serums with this process to provide long-lasting and better than ever results.
- Meso Therapy:Meso Therapy or Meso Glow is a procedure that involves brightening agents like tranexamic acid, glutathione, essential minerals and vitamins, hydrating agents, and micro-puncture techniques. Combining with other systems it helps to get back the flawless and attractive skin radiance. In the micro-puncture procedure, they use needles and wire. It is the most popular treatment that aestheticians use and is completely safe when performed by a thoroughly trained and experienced Meso Therapist.
Meso Therapy is not to be used with other treatments meant for treating pigmentation disorders and anti-aging. However, its inclusion with other different therapies, it provides a youthful and healthy skin to you.
- Carbon Peeling:It is one of the most popular options. In this process, the cosmetologist applies a thin layer of carbon powder, and that is where the name of the procedure comes from. Subsequently, they heat the layer with laser HELIOS II and then remove it through the Q-Switched action. After the coating is removed, the procedure produces an immediate result on your skin. It exfoliates the epidermis layers of skin, improves your skin tone, removes large pores, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP): After a proper consultation with experts, you can go for a PRP treatment. The basic principle behind the Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is that our blood has factors which are beneficial for healing and growth. Hence, it is best to use for the treatment of fine lines and bothering wrinkles on your face. The PRP treatment is a one-time procedure, and it can knock off some years off your age, giving you a superb and youthful skin to relish. After numbing for 30 to 40 minutes, the Micro Puncture procedure is performed. To ensure the long-term and complete improvement, the PRP treatment is sometimes combined with micro-needling or lasers. It provides the remodeling of collagen and promotes the formation of new collagen. In turn, you get a firmer and tighter skin feel to flaunt everywhere you go.
- Photo Rejuvenation: This process involves high-intensity light, lasers, or photodynamic therapy for the treatment of worsening skin conditions. It removes troubling effects of aging, likewise spots and wrinkles. It helps mostly to do away with the hard places, textures, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Oxy Facial:It is a painless, relaxing, and non-invasive procedure. Oxy Facial penetrates layers of skin to give superior and instant skin results. It cleanses your skin using saline and oxygen. Oxy Facial exfoliates the skin and increases lymphatic drainage. It also offers extraction benefits. Thorough and deepening cleansing, they prep the skin into an optimized condition for receiving further skincare benefits.
What’s more about Oxy Facial, these treatments do not consume more time and last for about 15-45 minutes. They leave your skin and tenderly soft. Such processes do not cause any redness or irritation, and you can go back to your daily schedule activities right after undergoing the treatment.
In the end, the processes of skin rejuvenation are undoubtedly a miracle to bring back the youthful skin and your confidence too. However, one should aim at getting a healthy and stress-free life in advance to lessen the aging effects and follow a balanced diet to keep skin young and healthy forever.