Daughters are special and so is their presence in the home that makes the vibe all positive and chirpy. But there are times when they are not with us, in the home and have gone out or may not live with parents anymore. But going away cannot change the fact that every daughter is special for her parents. And what’s better than sending Daughter’s day quotes to her when she isn’t with you physically or giving a gift when she is with you!
So, to help all parents wish their daughter this special day, here we have compiled a list of quotes and gift ideas that you can send to your daughter on this Daughter’s day. Have a look!
Daughter’s Day Quotes And Wishes
Given below is a list of daughter’s day quotes that you can send on this special day.
- “Of all the haunting moments of motherhood, few rank with hearing your own words come out of your daughter’s mouth.” – Victoria Secunda
- “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.” – Anita Diamant
- “A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman, he turns her back again.” – Enid Bagnold
- “A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds.” – Barbara Cage
- “When my daughter says ‘Daddy, I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.” – Stanley Behrman
- “The mother-daughter relationship is one of the most complex of all types because the levels of expectations for love and understanding are so high.” – Dr Trevicia Williams
- “I will let my daughter do whatever her heart wants. I will support her and guide her and give her all the knowledge that I have because I want her to succeed in whatever she loves.” – The Miz
- “Even as a small child, I understood that women had secrets and that some of these were only to be told to daughters. In this way, we were bound together for eternity.” – Alice Hoffman
- “I hope that my daughter grows up empowered and doesn’t define herself by the way she looks but by qualities that make her an intelligent, strong and responsible woman.” – Isaiah Mustafa
- “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.” – Joseph Addison
- “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” – Huge Jackman
- “Daughter are angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.”
- “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.”
- “A daughter is the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.”
Daughter’s Day Gift Ideas
Given below is a list of daughter’s day gift ideas that will help you give the right gift to your little gift!
1. Flowers To The Sunshine
Get your daughter a bouquet of fresh flowers and surprise her in the morning with its freshness. Of course, she has brought the sunshine in your life, so its time for you to make her feel good with her choice of flowers.
2. Coffee Mug To Make Her Remember You Every Day
This daughter’s day give your daughter a quirky coffee mug with a print ‘We are proud of you’ or ‘We are blessed to have you’. Reading these sweet lines said by her parents will surely melt her heart. Also, it is a nice way to make her remember you every morning when she will sip in her hot cappuccino.
3. Handmade Cholocate For Your Sweetheart
Who does not like chocolates? Of course! Everyone does. So, get your little girl a box of handmade chocolates and make it the first thing she sees in the morning to surprise her.
So, these were some daughter’s day quotes and gift ideas that you can send to her and make her feel special. Hope you liked this article and found it informative.