Double Chin – Be Gone!
Do you have a double chin? A double chin makes your face look fatter and older. Being overweight is one of the top reasons for a double chin. However, many times, it runs in the family and is an inherited trait. Also, with age, your skin starts sagging and could lead to a double chin. Thanks to modern technology, you can now remove a double chin fast surgically.
However, this can be quite expensive as well as a painful procedure. So, before you think of going under the knife, it would be a good idea to try some ways to avoid a double chin naturally.
Practicing certain exercises can help you to remove fat from chin. Want to know more about it? Take a look on what exercise to do to avoid a double chin.
Amazing Exercises to Avoid a Double Chin
1. Tongue Press
Tongue Press is the best chin fat removal exercise. Take a look at how to:
- Sit on a flat surface keeping your back straight.
- Now look up to the ceiling and press your tongue to the roof of your mouth. Apply some force such that you feel a slight stress on your chin.
- Hold your tongue in this position and then move your head forward to touch your chin to your chest.
- Make sure that your back stays straight during this process.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then relax your tongue, while going back to the original position.
- Start this exercise by doing this for about 5 to 10 times and then gradually it to 20.
This is another great exercise that can help you avoid a double chin.
- Sit with your back straight and stick out your lower lip as far as you can.
- Hold this position and then move your head downwards such that your chin touches your chest.
- Ensure that you keep your back straight.
- Hold this position for a comfortable time and then go back to the original state.
- Repeat this exercise at least 5 to 10 times.
3. Jaw Exercise
Start off by imitating a chewing action with your mouth shut. Do this for about 10 seconds and then open your mouth as wide as possible. Make sure that your tongue is on the base of the mouth and touches the bottom teeth. Hold this position for 5 seconds and then close your mouth. Repeat this exercise at least 10 times.
4. Lip Puckering
- Stand straight and tilt your head backwards, such that you are looking straight at the ceiling.
- Now pucker your lips as if you trying to kiss the ceiling.
- Hold this position for about 10 seconds and then straighten your lips.
- Go back to the original state. Repeat the steps 10 times.
Amazing Home Remedies to Avoid a Double Chin
Apart from exercise for double chin, there are some home remedies that can also help avoid a double chin
1.Skin Tightening Mask for Double Chin
Ways to Use Skin Tightening Mask for Double Chin
- Take some egg white and beat it to make it smooth.
- Apply this to your chin and let it dry.
- Wash this off using lukewarm water.
- Use this pack at least 2 or 3 times a week.
- Egg white is an excellent source of protein, which helps keep your skin young. Also its natural tightening properties help in rectify the sag.
2.Green Tea for Double Chin
Water retention is one of the main reasons for a double chin. Vitamin B5 and Caffeine present in green tea help in reducing this. So, drinking at least 2 to 3 cups of green tea in a day will definitely help. It also enhances the metabolism of your body and thus helps in quicker weight loss.
Ways to Use Green Tea for Double Chin
- Take a green tea bag and dip it in warm water.
- After one minute, take out the bag and squeeze out excess water.
- Lie down and place this bag on your chin for about 15 minutes.
3.Cocoa Butter for Double Chin
Massaging your double chin with cocoa butter is an easy way to remove a double chin. This is a hydrating agent that moisturizes your skin and thus, gives it a youthful look. Additionally, it is rich in antioxidants that protect your skin from the various agents that affect your skin and enhance the aging process and sagging of skin.
Apply some cocoa butter on your chin and neck. Using your fingers, massage the cream into your skin. Leave it on the skin overnight. Do this every day to getting rid of a double chin.
Making a few lifestyle changes like consuming a healthy diet, drinking at least 2 liters of water a day and exercising regularly will also help keep your body young and fit. This, in turn, will ensure that you avoid a double chin.