Coffee Scrub For Stretch Marks and Cellulite
Stretch marks and cellulite can sometimes decrease your confidence, even though they are quite natural, especially after pregnancy. Here is how to get rid of stretch marks and cellulite using just two ingredients which you can find at home to make a coffee body scrub.
Grab These From Your Storage
- Coffee Beans
- Olive Oil
Mix and Grind
- Grind the coffee beans into a coarse paste.
- Mix the ground coffee with the olive oil until you have a thick paste. The paste should be able to stick on your skin but not drip off.
Get Down and Dirty
- Apply it on the area of your stretch marks and cellulite and around the area.
- Massage the scrub into your skin for 5 minutes.
- Allow the paste to soak in for another 20 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Apply a shea butter moisturizer for faster results.
The Secret Behind The Magic
Coffee has the power to stimulate blood circulation, regenerate skin cells and remove dead cells from your skin. This allows the new cells to grow properly without any obstruction.
Olive oil has great moisturizing properties that can give you soft skin. It also has the power to penetrate through many layers of the skin, while safeguarding your body with its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.