Avocado Hair Mask for Frizzy Hair
WIth the world going crazy over their obsession of Avocados, it was really no surprise when people began to use this wonder-fruit for their hair. A simple avocado hair mask for frizzy hair can give better-behaved hair, shinier hair, and strong hair.
Grab These From Your Storage
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Tbsp Black Castor Oil
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
Mix and Grind
- Make sure you have a nice ripe avocado. Remove the seed and scoop out all the flesh.
- Mash the avocado into a nice pulp and mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- You can also use a blender for a smooth paste.
Get Down and Dirty
- Dampen your hair with warm water and apply the mask all over your hair, right from the roots to the tips.
- Those with oily hair, avoid placing your avocado hair mask on your scalp or the roots of your hair.
- Place a shower cap over your hair to lock the moisture and warmth in.
- Use a hairdryer to apply extra heat to your hair so that the oils really soak in properly.
- Relax for 30-45 mins and then rinse, wash, and condition your hair as usual.
- Do this no more than once a month.
The Secret Behind The Magic
Avocados contain healthy fat and oils that can be absorbed through consumption or application. These oils provide the much-needed therapy for dry damaged, brittle, and frizzy hair.
Jamaican black castor oil is especially useful for overall hair care while giving it a shine like no other. It can even help regrow hair in bald spots.
Coconut oil is used by people all around the world, especially in India, for daily hair conditioning.
Honey packs your hair with healthy vitamins and helps retain moisture.
The combination of all of the above mentioned makes for one great smelling, extremely nourishing avocado hair mask.