What are the Health Benefits of Green Tea?
Other than water, tea is the next most-consumed drink in the world. Among all the types of teas available, iced green tea is the most popular one. There are lots of health benefits of green tea. One of the uses of green tea is that it contains nutrients which make it perfect to use green tea extract for weight loss. However, natural green tea alone won’t help you lose weight. You need a healthy diet and daily exercise program. You also need to consult your doctor to find out if ginger green tea for you will actually be good or not.
What is Green Tea Extract used for?
Green tea fat burner is the healthiest drink in the world. It is enriched with antioxidants and nutrients. High quality green tea helps weight loss, brain functioning, and reducing cancer risk. It has powerful effects on the body.
When to Drink Green Tea
Avoid the use of green tea in winters. You should not have gyokuro green tea in the morning on an empty stomach as it can damage your liver. Have it two hours before bedtime.
You must have at least one cup of green tea a day. However, avoid drinking more than 5 cups a day.
What are the Benefits of Drinking Green Tea?
Not only does a green tea drink keep you awake, it also makes your brain function better. It burns fat and boosts the metabolic rate. Drinking green tea benefits your body by killing bacteria, thereby, reducing the risk of infections.
Green Tea Benefits for Women
- Recovery from stress, lung damage, diseases, cold and arthritis
- Freedom from psychological agony
- Supports immune system
- Healthier aging
- Detoxification and bone health benefits
What Antioxidants are in Green Tea
The goodness of green tea is filled with antioxidants. Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is the most amazing antioxidant green tea has as it possesses anti-cancer properties.
What is Organic Green Tea good for?
One of the good things about green tea and white tea is that they are less processed they are considered to be healthier.
Fresh Green Tea Leaves Benefits
Green tea has been popularly known for its health benefits. Traditionally people consume tea leaves as medicine in the form of green tea tablets and green tea capsules.
What is the Use of Drinking Green Tea for Weight Loss
Pure green tea benefits weight loss as it is contains lots of polyphenols. Catechins and caffeine are important ingredients found in green tea with honey, which helps in weight loss. It also helps by reducing body fat accumulation.
Another one of the benefits of green tea weight loss is that it will also increase your body temperature to ensure that you lose more weight.
Is Green Tea Good for You?
Drinking 5 cups of green tea a day benefits you by helping you lose weight. It possesses thermogenic properties. It increases your metabolism thus, making weight loss with green tea possible.
Health Benefits Green Tea
The health benefits of the above mention green teas are listed below:
Matcha Green Tea Benefits for Health
- Matcha Green Tea powder detoxifies effectively and naturally.
- It increases metabolism and burns calories.
- It also prevents diseases and enhances mood.
- The powder lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
Chinese Green Tea Benefits
- Drinking green tea daily before exercising will help you lose weight in a month.
Japanese Green Tea Benefits
- This powder burns calories. A research has proved that people who include it in their diet lose 30% more weight than those who don’t.
- It comes without any side effect.
- It won’t affect your blood pressure or heart rate.
What is Green Tea Good for? – Green Tea Advantages
Here is the green tea health benefits list:
1. Heals Ear Infection
It reduces ear infection. Take a cotton ear bud, dip it in green tea and use it to clean your ears.
2. Health Benefits of Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract contains amino acids. It relieves stress and anxiety. It is a perfect beverage for a calm mind!
3. Stops Virus from Spreading
A study has proved that an ingredient present in green tea stops spread of HIV virus to the healthy cells.
4. Lowers Risk of Parkinson’s Disease
It prevents brain cells from damage. Hence, it lowers the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
5. Controls Blood Pressure Levels
It reduces angiotensin which causes high blood pressure.
6. Strengthens Immune System
Green tea contains the polyphenols and flavonoids which provide you great ability to fight against any disease.
7. Boosts Resistance
It protects you from cold and flu as it includes vitamin C which boosts resistance.
8. Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Everyday
It reduces the danger of food poisoning. It also reduces the risk of kidney failure with other kidney-related diseases.
9. Maintains Bone Density
It contains healthy fluoride. Hence, daily consumption of organic green tea benefits your bone density by keeping it from decaying.
10. Advantages of Green Tea Weight Loss and Cholesterol
Drink a cup of green tea for cholesterol. It prevents obesity by hindering glucose movement to the fat cells. It also reduces bad cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol level.
11. Green Tea Extract Capsules Add Glow to the Skin
Hydrating your face with a used tea bag will keep your skin youthful while also helping you live a long life.
12. Green Tea Cancer Benefits
Green tea supplements help decrease cancer risk as they contain high antioxidant levels. It protects cell damage connected with the disease.
13. Green Tea Lower Blood Pressure
The best green tea antioxidants are known to keep blood pressure and cholesterol at lower levels.
14. Green Tea for Heart Disease
It is recommended for patients with heart diseases as it keeps you active and regulates your blood pressure.
15. Best Green Tea for Weight Loss – Good Slimming Solution
It is great for you if you want to lose weight as it will keep you energized for long hours. Other amazing benefits of organic green tea will also make you exercise longer. It will help you achieve faster results for slimming.
How to Drink Green Tea
Find out how to prepare the best loose leaf green tea properly so that you can enjoy sweet taste while trying to get a fit look. You can have it as a regular drink or you can include it in your meal plan for the day. Doing this will help you witness the results of green tea leaf benefits within 2 or 3 weeks.
You should prepare it properly because too much boiling can result in a bitter taste.
Green Tea Diet Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon organic green tea leaf extract for slimming
- A tea strainer (washed and dried)
- A cup of water
- A stainless steel pot
How to Make Green Tea
- Take a teaspoon of green leaf tea for each cup of tea and place them in a strainer.
- Boil the required amount of water in a pan. The perfect temperature is 85°c. If you have boiled the water more than the required temperature, you should let it cool down for 40 seconds before using it.
- Pour water in the cup with slimming green tea leaves and let the tea steep for 3 minutes.
- You can add 1 teaspoon of sugar/honey (optional).
- Enjoy your cup of homemade green tea.
Which Green Tea is Best for Health
Lipton green tea or Arizona green tea are great for your health!
Types of Healthy Green Tea
- Dragon well or Lung ching: It is expensive bright green tea.
- Sencha: Get the best cup of sencha green tea, a sweeter and cheaper green tea.
- Matcha: It is expensive, popular, and a sweet green tea used in traditional Japan ceremonies.
- Gyokuro: It is expensive green tea and has a rich flavor.
Japanese Green Tea Powder Benefits
You can make the tea using Japanese green tea powder. It is great for health and is available in the market.
You Will Need
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Japanese green tea powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon sugar/honey
- Boil the required amount of water in a pan. If you overheat, tea green will turn bitter in taste. You can use a kitchen thermometer to check when it is 85°c.
- Add the green tea powder in the pan. Let it soak for 2-3 minutes to make it stronger. You will be able to notice the change of color to brown.
- Adding a teaspoon sugar/honey and a pinch of cardamom powder in the best quality green tea Japanese will give it a better taste. Pour it into the cup.
The best green tea for health benefits is that it possess several enzymes and amino acids. It is filled with carbohydrates and lipids. You will find sterols, polyphenols, tocopherols, carotenoids and caffeine in green tea.
What are the Effects of Green Tea
Beware of over drinking green tea! Too much can be bad for the body and can cause severe side effects of green tea. Here are a few green tea side effects that you may experience:
- Stomach, Heartburn and Diarrhea problems
- Iron Deficiency and Anemia
- Mild to Serious Headaches
- Sleep Problems, Nervousness, and Anxiety
- Irregular or Accelerated Heartbeat
- Vomiting, Diabetes, and Convulsions
- Muscle Tremors and Contractions
- Dizziness, Glaucoma, and Osteoporosis
- Ringing in the Ears and Bleeding Disorders
- High Blood Pressure and Liver Disease
- green tea effects pregnancy and Infant Health Risks
- Nutrient Absorption Problems in Children
Where to Buy Green Tea Online
It can be quite a task to find the best green tea for you, that is why we have a few of the best green teas that you can buy online listed below.
1. Twinnings Green Tea
This is considered to be the best green tea brand that you can find. It is a Sencha-style tea that is pure and natural. It is made from the Camellia Sinensis plant and is sold in the form of green tea bags.
2. NOW EGCg Green Tea Extract
This is the best green tea extract capsule, especially if you’re not particularly fond of the taste of green tea. Just one capsule contains the main green tea extract benefits that you would gain from 2-3 cups.
3. Davidson’s Tea Bulk, Earl Grey Green Tea
This esteemed tea is thought to be the best loose leaf green tea in the market. It is USDA certified and is completely organic!
4. Stash Tea Jasmine Blossom Green Tea
Jasmine green tea is perfect for a relaxing or romantic evening. The fragrance and taste is both soothing and subtle. It is Kof-K Kosher certified.