No Heat Curls Overnight for Short and Long Hair
Looking at how to make heatless curls overnight without a curling rod? Using a curler is much like straightening your hair with an iron. Sure the results are immediate but, did you ever stop to think of how harmful it is for your hair? Excess amounts of heat can cause hair-fall, damage, dryness, frizziness and even irreparable damage! This is why we have best ways to help you get no heat curls overnight and achieve the most stylish heatless hairstyles!
6 Ways to Get Heatless Curls and Waves for your Hair
1. Straws for Curling Hair
If you’re looking for a solution on how to curl short hair without heat and get the perfect spiral curls, then look no further! This method will guarantee you easy curls like Rihanna! Straws are easy to come by and aren’t very expensive. Besides, they are also highly reusable!
- Gather a bunch of straws.
- Brush out your hair and dampen it just a little.
- Wrap small sections of your hair along the length of a straw.
- When you reach the end, fold the straw upwards so that the hair doesn’t slip off and secure it with a bobby pin. You can also use an elastic band but, it is easier to open the curls when you use a bobby pin.
- Have a good night’s rest while you curl hair without heat.
- Open out your curls in the morning and gently comb through it with your fingers and Voila!
2. Foil Curling Technique
Wondering how to curl hair without heat? Use foil! But, foil is only used for cooking right? Think again! Use aluminum foil to curl your hair without heat! Although foil is generally associated with heat, it also acts as a natural insulator, ensuring that your hair remains moisturized and still gets an adequate amount of heat naturally.
- Take pieces of foil, enough to squish together and make a rod.
- Section your hair out depending on how thick or thin you want your curls.
- Dampen your hair just a little and wrap each section of your hair around the aluminum foil.
- Using the twist and bend method, lock your curl into place.
- Sleep tight while you set curl your hair without a curling iron
- Release your no heat curls in the morning and Ta-Da!
Also Read: 8 Steps To Get Perfect Hair Curls
3. Sock Bun Method
Sock buns are all the hype. Why spend so much of money on buying a hair bun when you can make one at home, right? But, did you know that you can even use this miracle product to get effortless curly hair no heat involved? These buns are easy to use and acts as a secondary hairstyle option while your hair curls.
- Begin by tying your hair up into a ponytail and place the sock bun over it.
- Dampen your hair and segregate it into two sections.
- Twist a section of your hair and wrap it in and out of the bun, until the very end.
- Secure it with a bobby pin and repeat it with the other section.
- Get some beauty sleep while you set your easy no heat curls overnight!
- Open out your hair in the morning and witness beautiful curls cascading down your head!
4. Braids Practice
Beach waves/curls are the hottest fad! Here is one easy method that teaches you how to curl your hair without heat and without using any sea salt spray! This is perfect for that mermaid effect and also for days when you want to look like you’ve spent the day at the beach.
- Dampen your hair and section it off into tiny portions.
- Braid each section of your hair, securing the ends with elastic bands.
- Get a good night’s rest while you set your overnight hair curlers!
- Open the braid and lightly comb your hair with your fingers in the morning!
- Gorgeous beach waves – at your service!
Also Read: Bad Hair Day? Say No In These 10 Steps!
5. Headband for Curls
Headband curls ought to be a staple in your outfit, especially if you are a ‘Blair Waldorf’ die-hard fan! Put this hair curling headband to some more use by using it for hair curlers no heat ! This, like the sock bun, acts as a secondary hairstyle.
- Use a soft headband, maybe even a t-shirt style one. Place it over your head, more like in a bohemian type of look.
- Dampen the bottom half of your hair and twist it.
- Following the same method that you used for the sock bun, wrap it in-and-around the headband.
- Allow it to dry overnight while you get some rest.
- Remove the headband in the morning and there you have it! Heatless curls overnight!
6. Using Bubble Wrap
Get Carrie Bradshaw Diaries type curls using just bubble wrap! This particular method makes for the most effect heatless curling tools but, is not very well known. It works best when the bubbles aren’t popped, so hold your horses and don’t pop them just yet.
- Cut pieces of bubble wrap and roll them until you have former tiny bubble wrap curlers. Secure them with cello-tape so that they do not open out.
- For this method you will need to make MANY TINY sections in your hair.
- Wrap your hair in the bubble wrap rollers, starting at the roots of your hair, after dampening it.
- Use the twist and wrap method while making the rolls.
- Once done, hold both ends of the bubble wrap together and turn it upwards. Secure the ends with an elastic band or a bobby pin.
- Let it dry overnight to achieve perfect Carrie Bradshaw type curls!
- Open out your curls in the morning. You can either leave your curls like this or comb it through, just a little, with your fingers.