Lengthen Nail Beds Using Tea Tree Oil
We all know the pain of wanting long nails even when we cut them short. Whether you were a nail bitter or just prone to cutting your nails too close to the bed, or just accidentally dug your nail bed and made your perfect line uneven (OUCH!), there is really only one solution to this problem. Here is how to lengthen nail beds using tea tree oil.
Grab These From Your Storage
Get Down and Dirty
- First, bring the water to a nice warm temperature.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to it.
- Soak your hands in it for 10 minutes.
- Dab your hands dry and apply cuticle oil on your cuticles.
- Gently push the cuticles back. Do this every day till you find a significant change in your nail beds.
The Secret Behind The Magic
Tea tree oil helps combat any bacterial infection that your skin might come in contact with. It also has the power to heal damaged nail at a very rapid speed. It is normal for the skin to slowly reattach itself to the nail, the tea tree oil helps speed up the process.
Pushing your cuticles back gently will help even out the nail bed edge and give you longer nail beds. While clipping the cuticle is a popular practice, it can lead to infection if not done right. Be on the safe side and simply push the cuticles back instead of cutting them off.