Preparation of Green Tea
Green tea is an amazing drink and one of the most popular drinks for weight loss. It benefits one’s health, skin, and is used in many beauty products. But, do you know how to prepare green at home? Here are few easy and simple steps on how to.
How To Prepare Green Tea With Leaves
Green Tea is easy to make when compared to the usual black tea. One thing to keep in mind is that if the tea leaves are steeped into water that’s over 90°c they will become bitter. So remember to check that the water is not too hot.
Also Read: 15 Tips To Lose Weight The Healthy Way!
Grab These From Your Storage
- 4-5 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 5-6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- Finely Chopped Ginger
- Green Tea Leaves
Mix and Grind
- First, begin with taking a stainless steel pot/pan and boil 2 cups of water. You can also use a glass bowl.
- Add some finely chopped ginger to it.
- After a couple of minutes turn off the flame.
- Add some basil leaves and mint leaves to the water.
- Next, add the green tea leaves
- You can also add 1 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- Allow the concoction to steep for a few minutes before drinking it.
Note: The combination of green tea and lemon is good for a healthy and steady weight loss.
How Many Cups of Green Tea a Day?
Drinking 2-3 cups per day is healthy and good for weight loss.
When Is The Perfect Time To Have Green Tea?
- Morning – Before breakfast.
- Afternoon – Before lunch.
- Last meal of the day – After eating.