Wash Away Your Tan
Knowing how to remove tan discoloration and pimple marks on your face will help give you perfect skin. Home remedies and natural treatments are best to reduce acne marks and dark spots due to pimples and tan. Here’s how to remove that pesky tan, naturally.
Grab These From Your Storage
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Lemon Juice
Mix and Grind
- First, take one potato and wash it thoroughly. Peel the skin and grate it.
- Next, grind the grated potato in a mixer along with a ½ bowl of pomegranate seeds and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to it and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and fill each section properly.
- After that, place the ice cube tray in a freezer for 5-6 hours, until the mixture is frozen.
- Your ice cubes are now ready to use.
Get Down and Dirty
- Gently apply the cube on your dark spots until it melts.
- Proceed to washing your face with cool water and dab it dry.
- Use 1-3 ice cubes on your face daily to get a natural glow.
The Secret Behind The Magic
Potato juice has natural bleaching properties which will brighten your skin and naturally lighten the dark spot. Apart from this, a potato has many other benefits for your skin like: it helps to remove dark circles, as well as, it removes stubborn dark acne spots.
Mixing potato juice, pomegranate juice, and lemon juice is an awesome combination as potato juice and lemon juice is really good at brightening and whitening your skin within a short period of time. While pomegranate seeds ensure that your skin remains soft and dewy.