Shrink Pores Using Egg Whites
Pores are much needed to expel all the oils and sweat from your body. However, large pores can look extremely ugly and spoil the perfection of your skin and face. Here is how to shrink pores using egg whites.
Grab These From Your Storage
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Aloe Vera Gel
Mix and Grind
- First, separate the egg whites from the yolk. You will only need the egg white for this mask.
- Blend the egg white, apple cider vinegar, and aloe vera gel together.
Get Down and Dirty
- Rinse your face with warm water to open your pores.
- Apply the mixture on your face, covering it properly.
- Allow it to dry (approximately 15 mins). (Do not stretch out your face while the mask dries. In fact, minimum movement, including minimum talking, is recommended.)
- Wash your face with room temperature water.
The Secret Behind The Magic
Egg white contains properties that can extract wastes from the skin and tighten pores. It even has the power to reduce fine wrinkles. More than tighten your pores, you can shrink pores using egg whites.
Apple cider vinegar and aloe vera gel prevent acne, dry/oily skin, and even helps even your skin tone.