Tea Bags for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Forget cucumbers to cool the eyes, we all know that those are better in your tummy than on your eyes. Combat dark circles using tea bags, a remedy that actually works. Here is how to use tea bags for dark circles under eyes.
Grab These From Your Storage
- 2 Green Tea Bags
- 2 Cups of Water
Boil and Freeze
- Boil the water and place the bags in it for a few seconds, no more than 10 seconds.
- Take the bags out and squeeze out the excess water.
- Place the bags in the freezer for a few minutes to cool it down.
- While you wait, drink the green tea for extra benefits.
Get Down and Dirty
- Apply the cool bags on your eyes and relax for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cold water and dab it dry.
The Secret Behind The Magic
Tea has antioxidants that can treat dark circles, tannins that stimulate blood flow, and anti-inflammatory properties. Green Tea also contains EGCG, which helps reduce fluid retention under the eye.
Always use cool tea bags for dark circles under eyes so that you do not aggregate your eyes or accidentally burn your delicate eyelids. This also helps to tighten your pores and reduce any inflammation.