Tea Tree Oil for Hair and Scalp
Tea tree oil for scalp contains various benefits for the scalp and hair due to its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties. It is able to cure dandruff and an itchy scalp. If you afraid to wear dark clothes out of fear that your dandruff problem will be revealed, leave those problems behind with the help of tea tree hair and scalp treatment.
What is Tea Tree Oil Used For?
The uses for tea tree oil have remained hidden for many years but are slowly gaining popularity. This magic potion is obtained from a plant that is native to Australia, and can help cure any type of scalp or hair issue that you might be facing.
While the uses of tea tree oil for dry skin are many in number, it is tea tree oil uses for hair that we shall address today.
What is Tea Tree Oil Good For?
Apart from being good for your skin, removal of warts and getting of acne scars, tea tree scalp care can help you cure the following problems:
1.Tea Tree Oil for Dry Scalp
A lot of people confuse having a dry scalp with dandruff. However, dandruff is actually the product of too much oil accumulation, while dry scalp is the lack of moisture. You can use tea tree in hair to moisturize your scalp.
How to Use Tea Tree for Dry Scalp:
- Take some water and add 10 drops of tea tree oil to it. Use this mixture to give a final rinse to your hair after shampooing.
- Add 10 drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo and use this to wash your hair.
2. Tea Tree Oil and Lice
Your itchy scalp might be something worse than just dryness or dandruff. It could be the signs of lice – tiny wingless insects that survive only on the head of humans. Don’t get all worked up now! This situation can be helped with a tea tree oil scalp massage!
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Lice:
- Apply a few drops of tea tree oil to your scalp before you sleep. Use a lice comb/ fine toothed comb in the morning to remove the dead lice.
- Create a diluted spray of water and tea tree oil and spray it on your scalp. Cmb your hair out at the end of the day with a fine-toothed comb to remove the dead lice.
3. Tea Tree Oil for Scalp Itch
An itchy scalp can be quite annoying even at the best of times. What makes it worse is how bad you look in public every time you scratch your head! Tea tree oil for itchy scalp will not only help reduce the itchiness but will also destroy the reason behind the itch!
How To Use Tea Tree Oil for Itching:
- The best way to use tea tree for itchy scalp problems is by mixing it with other essential oils for itchy scalp relief.
- Take a few drops of peppermint oil for itchy scalp and mix it with a few drops of tea tree oil. Dilute the concentration and massage it into your scalp for fast relief. Rinse it off the next morning.
4. Tea Tree Oil for Psoriasis on Scalp
Psoriasis is a dry, scaly illness that cause hair fall, dandruff and other scalp issues. Using a little tea tree oil psoriasis scalp can be not only useful with calming the itch but, can also cure the disease.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Psoriasis:
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your medicated shampoo. Use this shampoo as advised by your doctor
5. Tea Tree Oil For Fungus On Scalp
Quite often fungus can begin to form on your scalp on the form of ringworms and other such fungal diseases. Using tea tree oil will destroy any fungal infection as it contains antifungal properties.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Scalp Fungus:
- Fill up to ¾ of a bottle with a hair oil of your choice. You can choose from almond oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil etc. Add 15 drops of tea tree oil. Close the bottle and shake it well to mix the contents. Massage this concoction into your scalp using the tips of your fingers. Make sure that your scalp and hair are well coated with the oil mixture. Leave this in your hair through the night and wash your hair in the morning using a mild shampoo.
6. Tea Tree Oil Scalp Acne
Scalp acne can be both annoying and painful. An amazing way to cure scalp acne is to use tea tree oil!
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Scalp Acne:
- The best way to use tea tree acne treatment to the fullest is by adding a few drops of tea tree oil to the hair oil of your choice. Mix this well and apply it on your scalp. Make sure you apply a considerable amount of oil on the areas that are affected by the acne. Leave this in your hair throughout the night and wash it off with a mild shampoo in the morning.
What Are the Uses for Tea Tree Essential Oil for Hair
7. Is Tea Tree Oil Good for Hair Loss?
Using tea tree oil for hair loss is one of the best things you can do for your hair. Take advantage of your hair spa at home by using a tea tree oil hair loss treatment! Consider the fact that tea tree oil is used to counter hair loss by strengthening the roots of your hair.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil For Hair Loss:
- Extract the gel of Aloe Vera and mix about 25 drops of tea tree oil to this. Mix this properly and apply tea tree oil on scalp. After 30 minutes, wash your hair the way you normally do. Repeat this process twice a week to reduce hair loss.
8.Is Tea Tree Oil Good for Hair Growth?
Tea tree oil not only reduces hair loss but tea tree oil for hair regrowth is not just a dream! Hair growth tea tree oil treatment has been used for many centuries and is not just a theory to think about.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Hair Growth:
Take some jojoba oil and add in some drops of tea tree oil to it. Using your fingertips, massage this oil into your scalp in circular motion. Leave this in your hair for about an hour or leaving it overnight would be a better option. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
9. Is Tea Tree Oil for Dandruff Any Good?
- Flaky scalp can cause embarrassment to you when the flakes snow down on your clothes. However, tea tree oil can easily help cure this problem thanks to reducing the heavy oil accumulation on your scalp. You can also use essential oils for dandruff like lavender and peppermint.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Dandruff:
- Mix some tea tree oil for scalp issues into your regular shampoo. Use this shampoo to wash your hair, concentrating on the areas of the scalp that have flakes. Massage the shampoo here for a few minutes and then leave in the shampoo for about 5 minutes and finally, rinse your hair.
Tea Tree Products for Hair
There are many tea tree hair products available in the market. However, it can quite be confusing while choosing what product to buy.
What is the Best Tea Tree Oil Shampoo?
- Jovees Thyme and Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Shampoo: One of the best tea tree shampoo mixtures available in the market is Jovees Thyme and Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Shampoo. It is considered to be the tea tree shampoo for itchy scalp as it fights dandruff and other problems that lead to an itchy scalp.
- Avon Naturals Tea Tree and Mint Anti Dandruff Shampoo: This tea tree scalp treatment shampoo not only contains tea tree oil extracts but also the goodness of mint! This is one of the best tea tree shampoo for dandruff!
- Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo: This is an all organic tea tree shampoo with the same combination of tea tree oil and mint. If you are into organic products then you will love this one!
What is the Best Tea Tree Hair Oil?
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Essential Oil: This is the best oil for itchy scalp. Simply dilute the product and use it on your scalp.
- Herbins Tea Tree Essential Oil: This oil fights bacteria, fungus, oily scalp and scalp acne. This is also the best tea tree oil to kill lice.
What are Other Tea Tree Hair Products?
- Other products that have been infused with tea tree oil are tea tree oil hair gel and tea tree hair cream. Both of these products can be used on a daily basis and are also great for styling while medicating!
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Hair?
- It is important to remember to never use pure tea tree oil for hair directly on your scalp as it is too strong to be used on your skin. Always dilute the product using a few drops at a time.
- Organic tea tree oil for hair is your best option as it will act without being diluted by too many chemicals that might destroy its actual potency.
Tea Tree Oil Hair Treatment
Tea tree oil scalp treatment includes curing of any fungal growth and any insect infestation, while ensuring that you have healthy, shiny hair.
Tea Tree Oil Treatment Method:
- Take some tea tree oil and massage this into your scalp for a few minutes. After some time, wash your hair with a shampoo that does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate.
Tea Tree Oil Lice Treatment
- Use a good lice tea tree oil and massage it into your hair. Leave it overnight and comb through your hair to remove the dead lice the next morning.