CBD, or medically known as cannabidiol is 1 of 108 cannabinoids that can be found in cannabis plants or in hemp plants. Different than THC, another popular cannabinoid found in these plants, CBD has been gaining more popularity than THC due to its non-psychoactive properties. People have been using CBD products to experience the medicinal benefits of these plants without the feeling of being ‘high’ which has become a phenomenon in today’s healthcare industry.
How Does CBD work?
Every human body has what’s called an endocannabinoid system which is the system controlling transmitters or messages that are sent between the body and the brain. This system is what helps our bodies maintain homeostasis or balance within the body. It’s recently been discovered that CBD has receptors that can help this system interact with your central nervous system to better send those messages.
Is Consuming CBD Legal?
Yes. CBD is legal in most states.
State governments have had the chance to decide if they will allow CBD to be made and sold in their states. Most states are under the same two rules when it comes to manufacturing CBD products which are first they derive from a hemp plant instead of a cannabis plant. And the second is if the CBD contains less than 0.3% THC.
Why Is CBD Beneficial?
Studies have surfaced recently that CBD helps ensure our endocannabinoid system works with maximum efficiency making CBD the most popular natural anti-inflammatory on the market. The significant benefits consumers have seen from using CBD are;
- Pain Relief: CBD in humans is widely used to address pain conditions like arthritis, multiple sclerosis, etc. The CBD interacts with the nervous system that results in pain reduction and inflammation.
- CBD for Cancer Cure: CBD works the best for patients suffering from cancer symptoms like nausea, pain, etc. CBD also helps to kill cancer cells.
- CBD for Acne: Acne is a common condition that involves oily secretion called sebum. CBD has anti-inflammatory properties that help treat acne naturally.
- CBD for Brain Health: CBD has many neuroprotective properties that help to fight brain diseases like Alzheimer’s. It also improves the sleeping cycle.
What Is CBD Honey?
As CBD gains popularity as a natural alternative to treat pain, inflammation and even anxiety, companies have begun offering CBD in more interesting ways than the standard sublingual oils from a bottle. CBD is now being offered for everyday use in the form edibles like candies and gummies to topicals like lotions and now even in your everyday honey! By infusing CBD with organic honey, you can enjoy the therapeutic healing properties of CBD with your traditional use of honey. The best CBD products will include lab-tested products.
How Is CBD Honey Used?
Once you start using CBD honey products, you’ll never use CBD another way! CBD honey makes it easy to get your daily dose of CBD without having to make drastic changes to your everyday lifestyle. Enjoy CBD honey with your morning teas, coffees, and breakfast toast. Use CBD honey for new recipes, desserts, and party platters. And when your sweet tooth is in need of a nighttime snack, replace your sugary candies with a couple of spoonfuls of organic CBD infused honey.
Benefits of Consuming CBD Honey
- Depression and Anxiety: The most common mental and neurological problems are depression and anxiety that are mostly faced by the youth. Women are more prone to depression or anxiety as compared to men. CBD has antidepressant properties that help control mental health without any harm.
- Cures Skin Ailments: By consuming CBD infused honey to cure acne naturally as CBD helps to reduce excessive oil production and unblocks the pores.
- Helps to Improve Cardiovascular Health: Cardiovascular ailments lead to deaths if not cured on time. CBD infused products help to reduce the stress that is the primary cause of cardiovascular disease. CBD helps to lower blood pressure, controls cholesterol, and minimize artery blockage that forms symptoms of cardiovascular ailments. As CBD honey has anti-inflammatory properties, it also reduces the chances of stroke and stimulates heart problems.
- Reduce Seizures: One of the most chronic health conditions that people face mostly is epilepsy; if not cured on time causes life-threating diseases. CBD honey benefits also include reducing seizures in both kids and adults.
Why Has CBD Honey Gained Popularity?
CBD Honey has gained popularity because of its health benefits, everyday convenience, and delicious taste. CBD is one of the healthiest things you can consume because it’s a natural product that can treat so many conditions. From anxiety to acne, CBD can help alleviate pain without the side effects of harmful pharmaceutical or over-the-counter drugs. When CBD is infused in honey, it becomes convenient for everyday use! Add it to your daily drinks for more flavor. Use it as a cough syrup or salad dressings. You can even use it as a face mask to treat your skin. Some of the best CBD honey products come from honeypot farms, handcrafted in Florida.
Does CBD Honey Show Up On A Drug Test?
CBD should NOT show up on a drug test.
Because CBD is a new discovery still being analyzed by the FDA; there are CBD products out there being manufactured with more than 0.3% THC. If CBD shows up on your drug test, it is because the CBD was not manufactured to the industry standard which would be below 0.3% THC. This is why it is important to buy CBD from companies that have provided lab-testing with their products to ensure your safety and a clean drug test.
CBD is a cannabinoid found in the hemp and cannabis plants that acts as a natural anti-inflammatory, giving you the benefits of the plant without the feeling of being “high”.
It helps maintain balance in your body called homeostasis by helping your brain and body communicate through receptors in your endocannabinoid system helping people with pain, anxiety, and overall health.
CBD honey has become the most popular and convenient way to take CBD as an added bonus to daily drinks, meals, syrups and even as a beauty supplement.
It is legal and doesn’t show up on drug test if it has been properly manufactured, and lab-tested.